CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Mix Up Match Ups

Hey guys, here is a new segmant for you, it's called Mix up match ups it's where i put up videos of a movie or show that's the mix up part and each video comes with a different song that's the match up i think. this week it's TITANIC with the song Silence performed by Aly and A.J.

I saw this Titanic video a couple months ago so i hope it's still on YouTube, hey Big Bro Aaron this mix up match up is for you. I remembered that you got Titanic for me for my birthday and i dedicate this music video to you, you ROCK! Favorite brother.

Although Nick is my favorite brother too and so is Chuck but i have to call you my favorite because you call me Care Bear and Bear Bears, it is very true that i got ticked off when Nick started calling Liliana Lili Bear no lie.

So Nick if you are reading this the Bear is my nickname not Liliana's, but i still love you anyways. You Rock all the same.

There is a museum of Titanic in Las Vegas Nevada, i think it would be really cool to go to that museum and see how Titanic became to be. I saw it on Jonas Brothers : Living the Dream, Nick Jonas had a great time looking at picture framed people who were responsible for making the ship, they even have a giant iceberg in the museum and you can feel it and see how cold the people were when the jumped off they ship. Way cool.

Well everybody out there i hope you like my first mix up match up. Late.

1 comments:

Chopinzee said...

hey bears!! Nice video, and good writing too... I enjoyed the song, but I think I'm just used to the original version, so it takes some getting used to
I hope you can find more of those mix ups - they're fun!
Loves. Chucky